Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New York that needs a pediatric hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. There is an opportunity to go from temp to perm at this facility. The assignment schedule will consist of 5 days a week and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can help you obtain a NY state license.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 5 days a week
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.