Full Time Pediatrics Job Stockton, CA
A pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in California at an established hospital. You will work a mix of day and night shifts in a block schedule. Responsibilities will include well baby nursery, inpatient pediatric floor, and ER consults. The hospital already has 4 neonatologists that cover the level 3 NICU and high-risk C-sections/deliveries. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. This is a teaching opportunity where you will be working with medical students and residents. If you do not hold an active CA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652884.
- 100% inpatient
- Mix of day and night shifts
- Block schedule
- Join 4 other pediatric hospitalists
- Will teach residents and medical students
- Well baby nursery, 12-bed inpatient floor, and ER consults
- Base salary of $200K
- Live just 40 minutes from Sacramento, and 90 minutes to San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.