Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in Virginia. The ideal physician will have an active VA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current VA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8a m - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 11 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 11 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.