Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, ME
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maine that needs a hematologist/medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 8 - 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active ME medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ME medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: TBD
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.