Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, VA
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Virginia. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm and the physician will see 5 - 6 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification. You need to have an active VA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 5 - 6 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.