Full Time Psychiatry Job Portland, ME
A new psychiatrist medical director opportunity is now available in Maine at an established facility. The position requires strong organizational and leadership skills and knowledge of regulations. You will work weekdays with an extremely light call. Applicants can be board certified, or board eligible with experience. If you do not hold an active ME license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. New graduates, residents, fellows, and visa candidates are all welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive base salary and a quality bonus based on hospital and system performance. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead call or text 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2652907.
- Medical director position
- 100% adult outpatient psychiatry
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Board eligible candidates with experience can apply
- Monday to Friday with minimal call
- Practicing physicians, new graduates, residents, and fellows
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- No leadership experience required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.