Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Central Illinois, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Illinois that is in need of a pain management physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.