Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, IL
A facility in Illinois seeks an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 2 - 3 days a week and the physician will see 16 - 20 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current IL state license.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 2 - 3 days a week
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.