Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, IL
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 25 - 35 patients per day.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 - 35 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS
- CRNA supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.