Locum Tenens Plastic Surgery Job Unknown, IL
We are helping an Illinois-based facility that is currently seeking a plastic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 18 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified. You need to have an active IL license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new IL license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.