Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, VI
We have a new opportunity for an anesthesiologist to practice in the Virgin Islands. The work schedule is 7:30 am to 3:30, Monday - Friday with shared 24-hour call. The provider can plan to see about 12 - 14 patients per day. To be considered, you must be board certified and have ACLS and PALS certifications.
You can get started in about a month, and we'll help you get credentialed. Interested? Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. There's more to tell about this locum tenens assignment, so pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday - Friday
- 24-hour shared call
- BC required
- ACLS and PALS certification
- 12 - 14 patients per day
- Beautiful tropical islands
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.