Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Salinas, CA
Central Coast of California
High Income Potential
Have you always wanted to live along California’s coast, but the cost of living prevented you? Your wait is over… Come explore what the Central Coast is offering! Join this well-established clinic dedicated to serving the workers of the Central Coast.
- Highly competitive salary with production bonuses
- An outpatient only position with no call or inpatient responsibilities
- Sign-on bonus and moving allowance available
- Turn-Key practice, be busy right away
- Executive-level benefits including medical, dental, malpractice, retirement, and profit sharing
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- Freedom to live along the beautiful California coastline or on top of the rolling hills in wine country
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year and average July highs of 85 and average January lows of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water – prime for fishing!
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking, and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and over 300 wineries!
Job ID: OM 10574704
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.