Full Time Psychiatry Job Kirksville, MO
Child Psychology Opportunity
$115,000 Earning Potential
Highly Integrated Team
This well-established practice is a highly integrated clinic located in a major college town in Missouri. With a focus on quality of care and community outreach, this is a great place to have a productive and rewarding career. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - No weekends or holidays
- Work as part of a multi-specialty group practice
- Extensive benefits and student loan repayment available
- Community outreach and teaching opportunities available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and work where there is no traffic, low cost of living, and a variety of outdoor activities! If you love college sports and activities, are into art and culture, or love trying new restaurants, this could be a great fit for you. Be part of a welcoming community with fun things to do for you and your family!
- No state tax and low cost of living
- Excellent hiking, lake sports, and other outdoor options
- An abundance of restaurants, shopping and art
- Easily drive to St. Louis, Chicago or Kansas City
- Experience all 4 seasons with mild winters
Job ID: PSY 12094547
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.