Full Time Psychiatry Job Summit, NJ
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
1. MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
2. Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required
3. Licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey or ability to obtain a NJ medical license.
4. Inpatient experience preferred
5. Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
For more information, please contact Stephanie Figueroa, In-house Physician Recruiter, Universal Health Services. Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Summit Oaks Hospital for Behavioral Health is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.