Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, WA
A locum tenens medical oncologist opportunity is now available in Washington. The provider will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with light call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Additionally, you will need a BLS for this opportunity. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call 1 day per week, 1 weekend per month
- Willing to wait for WA license
- BLS required
- BC required
- 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.