Permanent Urgent Care Job Unknown, IL
A permanent urgent care opportunity is now available in Illinois. The provider will work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This facility is located in a thriving community. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 30 - 35 patients per day
- Standard urgent care procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.