Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, ID
A facility in Idaho is seeking a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes inpatient and outpatient treatment. The schedule is Monday - Friday with night and weekend call, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain an ID state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.