Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
An internal medicine physician opportunity is available at a clinic in Massachusetts. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. This position is 100% outpatient primary care seeing all adult patients. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a phone-only call schedule. Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have a commitment to patient-centered care. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, we can help you with the process. Residents will be considered, and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation with an incentive bonus plan based on RVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 240 hours of vacation/holidays, 80 hours of CME time plus stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. This position qualifies for NHSC and stated loan forgiveness programs.
> If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652479.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- State and NHSC loan repayment options
- 100% outpatient primary care to adults
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Phone-only call
- Residents and H-1B visas are welcomed
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.