Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Weston, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin health system with their search for a cardiac surgeon. This position will be approximately a 70% cardiac and 30% thoracic mix. Cases will include cardiac, thoracic, valve, robotic, and TAVR. Vascular experience would be a big plus. They also prefer a candidate with at least 3 to 5 years of experience. There is NP/PA support in the hospital and outpatient clinics. Education and research opportunities will be available. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This employed opportunity has a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. You will also be offered health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, vacation/holidays, fully paid relocation, educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus, $5,800 annual CME allowance, a 401k, 457b, 457f plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Located in the heart of Wisconsin, Weston is a thriving community and a great place to live, work, and play. It is known for outstanding schools, affordable housing, and the ability to take advantage of all 4 seasons.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652485.
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Approximately 70% cardiac and 30% thoracic mix
- Cases include cardiac, thoracic, valve, robotic, and TAVR
- Vascular is preferred, but not required
- NP/PA support in the hospital and outpatient clinics
- Prefer 3 to 5 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.