Permanent ObGyn Job Unknown, MA
This position offers a base salary that is dependent upon your experience with incentive. You will also be provided health and dental insurance, an educational stipend, a pension plan and an excellent retirement fund, vacation/holiday time, and occurrence type malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a OB/GYN job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com Refer to job number 2652647.
- Strong compensation package
- Very stable and employed position
- Occurrence type malpractice included
- Hospital-based laborist
- Part-time position
- Provide call coverage for a group of OB/GYNs
- Board certified or prepared to take boards
- Community is located just 30 to 45 minutes from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.