Full Time Pediatrics Job Ogdensburg, NY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive annual salary. You will also receive a loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 240 hours of vacation, 7 paid holidays, 4 days of CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
The City of Ogdensburg is located in St. Lawrence County in the upper left corner of New York State along the beautiful St. Lawrence River. Its scenic waterfront location makes every sunset special, especially on the golf course. This small city offers a range of attractions, museums, restaurants, nightlife, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652663.
- Hospital-employed position
- Traditional practice
- Monday - Friday workweek
- Flexible work schedule, no weekend office hours
- See around 20 patients per day
- Top compensation
- Full benefits package with loan repayment
- Beautiful city, outstanding recreation including downhill skiing, and strong schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.