Full Time Primary Care Job Kansas City, MO
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
You will be a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you positively impact the health of America’s workforce.
This is a Monday - Friday opportunity - no nights or weekends required.
North Kansas City Concentra
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility a related ABMS or AOA specialty - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Credentialing requires eligibility to participate in Medicare (for small percentage <1%) of Urgent Care patients
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.