Permanent Rheumatology Job Northwestern Florida Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist, FL
Will be first Rheumatologist in hospital owned multi-specialty practice
- Practice will be 100% outpatient with no call, just occasional phone consults only.
- Outpatient infusion center located in medical building.
- Hospital is 100 beds and a not-for-profit facility.
- Patient draw area covers five counties totaling over 110,000 population.
- Position includes attractive five year guaranteed salary based upon MGMA medium, production bonuses, quarterly bonuses, signing bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, 403b retirement plan, 25 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
- Florida licensed favored.
Community is located one hour to Panama City and Tallahassee for major metro amenities and airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.