Permanent Family Practice Job Philadelphia, PA
Join not-for-profit leading regional health system committed to advancing health and transforming lives of the people they serve. Through physician and
staff commitment, they have established a culture of collaboration, professionalism, transparency and responsibility that allows for deliver of high-quality
car through evidence-based medicine. Established as The Reading Dispensary in 1867, the 750+ bed Reading Hospital has since expanded into a leader in
tertiary care for this region of Pennsylvania. As an Academic teaching hospital, residencies include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN,
Osteopathy, Podiatry, and Pharmacy.
System seeks a BC Osteopathic Family Medicine physician to join Family Medicine Faculty and become part of our well-established, well-respected Family
Medicine Residency Program. Position will provide teaching support for its Family Medicine Residents. Broad based Family Medicine inpatient and outpatient
clinical skills required.
- 18-24 Residents per Cohort
- Private outpatient sessions (2 half days per week) with the rest of the time spent precepting or dedicated administrative time
- NCQA Recognized Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Fully Accredited ACGME FM Residency
- Fully Accredited FM Osteopathic Residency
- Approximately 1:6 weekends rounding (all others off).
New graduates are encouraged to apply- 2021 candidates are being considered
- BC/BE in Osteopathic Family Medicine
- Practicing Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Physician must be a DO
- Compensation in the $200K range + bonus potential, relocation and full benefits.
Reading is a city with a local population of 88K and is only 1 hour from Philadelphia. It is pulsating with industrial life. It is also well equipped with agencies that represent civilization at it's best-churches, hospitals, clubs, fraternal societies, recreational centers. schools and colleges, a historical society, an art institute as well as a daily newspaper. Reading claims the distinction of a symphony orchestra, two choral societies, a chamber musical ensemble, a civic opera company and many other excellent music groups that have contributed to the city's prestige as a center of art and culture.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.