Full Time Sleep Medicine Job South Bend, IN
- Leadership opportunity for experienced BC Sleep Medicine physician to build and design a brand-new accredited sleep medicine program (AASM)
- Prior accreditation experience required
- 100 % out-patient practice
- Excellent clinical skills to evaluate, diagnose, and treat all types of sleep disorders
- Large specialty group consists of allergy, bariatrics, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, ENT, general surgery, GI, OBGYN, oncology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, PMR, podiatry, ortho, radiology, rheumatology, urology in addition to a large primary care referral base
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Joining a highly reputable 150+ provider group governed by partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Competitive compensation & benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME and relocation allowance.
- Located just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.