Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Eastern Alabama, AL
· Location: Eastern Alabama (35 mins from Talladega, AL)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: Active AL license, Active DEA, Active ACSC, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) **part-time available**
· EMR: Nexgen
· Census: 25pts per day
· Duration: 3-6 months w/ possible extension
· Start Date: December 2020
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages the largest system of federally qualified community health centers in Alabama. Their centers focus on Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Dental, and Pharmacological services. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for a qualified Family Practitioner to join their practice as a locum tenens provider for 3-6 months w/ possible extension. The preferred schedule is for 5-days per week but the client will consider part-time candidates who can work up to 3-days per week. There are no calls, no holidays, and no weekends.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.