Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Unknown, ND
A North Dakota-based medical facility needs a locum tenens ophthalmologist for coverage. The physician will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The provider will see about 30 - 40 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC required
- 30 - 40 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.