Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job Bellingham, WA
A Washington-based medical facility needs a locum tenens endocrinologist for coverage. The physician will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have BLS certifications. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- BLS certification
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.