Locum Tenens Surgery Job Unknown, KS
A Kansas-based medical facility needs a locum tenens general surgeon for coverage. The locum tenens provider will see low volumes of patients and perform general surgery procedures and scopes. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. The candidate must have an active KS-state license in hand. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Must have active KS license
- BC/BE required
- Low volumes
- General surgery and scopes required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.