Full Time Neurology Job Tulsa, OK
CompHealth is currently assisting an established practice in Oklahoma with their search for a neurohospitalist due to growth. This opportunity is for a physician with a passion for inpatient care and stroke. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block of 12-hour daytime shifts with an option for compensated call. Come join a team of 14 physicians and 4 APPs. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible in neurology. The ideal candidate will have an active OK license and be able to start before the Summer of 2021. If you do not have an OK medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with an wRVU production model and call coverage compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401k with employer match available, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652061.
- 100% inpatient neurohospitalist
- Employed position with private group
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Telestroke service in place
- Join a team of 14 physicians
- Medical benefits
- Option for call compensation
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.