Permanent Psychiatry Job Jacksonville, FL
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation with bonus opportunities. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life, a wonderful climate, and a reasonable cost of living. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2652088.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% inpatient
- Must be board certified in child/adolescent psychiatry
- Competitive base salary
- Outstanding benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Located in Jacksonville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.