Full Time Hospitalist Job Upstate, NY
A hospital in New York needs an additional hospitalist due to growth. Work a flexible block schedule of 15 shifts per month. It will be 13 day shifts from 7 am to 7 pm, and an average of 2 night shifts from 7 pm to 7 am or swing shifts from 12 pm to 12 am. The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 17 patients per day on average. You join a team that has about 17 hospitalists with APPs to assist. They welcome candidates that are board certified, if more than 1 year out of residency. They will consider IM or FP candidates and H-1B visa transfers that can start in 90 to 120 days per license and credentialing.
This hospital-employed position offers an excellent salary plus incentives for $300k plus earning potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan with matching, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652109.
- Hospital physician employed program of hospitalists and APP support
- Flexible block schedule to average 15 shifts per month
- Average 13 days and 2 swing or night shifts
- Reasonable 15 to 17 daily patient census
- No procedures, but will respond to codes
- Join an estimated 17 hospitalist physician team
- Excellent salary plus incentives for $300k plus earnings and full hospital benefits package
- Upstate NY community, easy drive to Montreal and a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.