Full Time Hospitalist Job Upstate, NY
A hospital in New York needs an additional nocturnist due to growth. Work a flexible block schedule of 15 shifts per month from 7 am to 7 pm. Schedule shifts with the other nocturnists with blocks that can range from 5 to 8 shifts. The incoming physician can expect to see 8 to 10 patients per night on average. You join a team that has about 17 hospitalists with APPs to assist. They welcome candidates that are board certified, if more than 1 year out of residency. They will consider IM or FP candidates and H-1B visa transfers that can start in 90 to 120 days per license and credentialing.
This hospital-employed position offers an excellent salary plus incentives for $350k plus earning potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan with matching, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2652124.
- Established program of hospitalists and APP support
- Nocturnist with flex block schedule for 15 shifts per month from 7 pm to 7 am
- Schedule shifts with the other nocturnist, blocks can range from 5 to 8 shifts
- Swing shift hospitalist to help until 12 am along with the APP support
- Very reasonable nightly patient encounters average 8 to 10
- Salary $315k for the 15 shifts plus quality bonus incentives
- Work 2 to 3 extra shifts per month for $375k to $400k potential
- Upstate NY community, easy drive to Montreal and a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.