Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Sioux Falls, SD
An accredited program in South Dakota needs a hematologic-oncologist. This is a busy hematology practice and transplant and cellular therapy program. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm in the clinic with rounding at hospital outside those hours, and call will be shared proportionately. Physicians see 12 patients in clinic, and 6 to 7 inpatients (this is split amongst the physicians) per day on average. There are 14 exam rooms, 6 XL procedure rooms, 18 infusion rooms, and overflow located on-site. All physicians participate in National Cancer Institute and commercial clinical trials supported by dedicated research nurses and staff. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary guarantee for 3 years. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $100k sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO plus 6 holidays, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403 b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2652156.
- $100k sign-on bonus plus generous PTO
- Competitive salary guarantee for 3 years
- Ranked 1 of the best programs in the nation
- Accredited program with a state-of-the-art facility
- Ability to subspecialize in BMT
- Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm in clinic
- Ranked as 'the best place to live in America'
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.