Full Time ObGyn Job Riverside, CA
A practice in California is hiring an OB/GYN hospitalist to join them. Responsibilities include OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring, and ER coverage. Work 8, 24-hour shifts per month. The facility delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7-story patient tower and 3-story medical office building. The incoming physician must do OB and GYN cases. There will also be leadership training and advancement opportunities.
You will receive a 401k with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
Riverside is 1 of the fastest growing cities in this region of Southern California. With rivers, mountain peaks, deserts, and fertile valleys, the area offers diversity that few other locations can match. Live here to take advantage of affordable housing, good schools, nearby beaches, mountains, hiking and bike trails, and the Wine Country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any MFM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652162.
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Facility delivers more than 3,500 babies a year
- Must have OB and GYN cases to get credentialed
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Board certified in OB/GYN required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.