Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, CA
A new locum tenens internal medicine/family medicine opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician will see 22 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 22 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.