Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, CT
An exciting internist physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in Connecticut. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday seeing 18 to 22 patients per day on average. There will be a very light phone call schedule that is shared among the group. You will join another family medicine physician and 2 mid-levels. This health system focus on innovation is improving outcomes and satisfaction for patients and physicians. This is a physician-led organization that demonstrates their deep commitment to primary care by providing all the resources that primary care physicians need to thrive.
Feel secure with a 2-year income guarantee based on experience with quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME stipend of $2,000, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive $20k a year for 3 years for student loan repayment ($60k total in form of retention year over year).
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652260.
- Focus on innovation is improving outcomes and satisfaction
- Work Monday through Friday
- Very light phone call schedule shared among the group
- Maintain quality care seeing 18 to 22 patients per day
- Teaching potential
- Leadership and development programs
- Physician mentorship program has received rave reviews
- 2-year income guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.