Permanent Family Practice Job Tampa, FL
This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Tampa FL with every avenue imaginable for the best of quality-of-life possible. Fine restaurants, theater, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sport venues are yours to enjoy in this exceptional Florida city. You will have access to golf courses, watercrafts, and the perfect weather for both.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652299.
- Employed by a large health system
- Full benefits package
- New practice
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Must be board certified
- Historic downtown filled with charming shops and restaurants
- Easy drive to Orlando theme parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.