Permanent Pediatrics Job Navarre, FL
This shareholder status opportunity offers a competitive salary based on experience and the AMGA medium plus bonuses based on quality and performance. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, 20 days PTO plus 6 holidays, 5 CME days and a $2,500 stipend, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Navarre is in Santa Rosa County in the northwest Florida Panhandle. It is a major bedroom community with 12 miles of pristine white shoreline. It provides incredible panoramic views of the majestic Gulf of Mexico and Santa Rosa Sound.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652306.
- Shareholder status available after 2 years
- Employed position
- Excellent benefits offered
- 100% outpatient
- Mommy call only
- Join 8 other pediatricians
- No state income tax
- Live on the coast in the beautiful panhandle of Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.