Full Time Gastroenterology Job Dade City, FL
CompHealth is assisting a group in Florida with their search for a gastroenterologist due to growth and succession planning. Come work between 2 hospitals that are only 7 miles apart, and share a call schedule between 8 other GIs in the community. The surgery center and clinic are located on the hospital campus, and they have the necessary equipment for advanced endoscopies. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus production. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2652307.
- Hospital-employed position
- ERCP and EUS preferred, not required
- General bread and butter GI welcomed
- Join a community of 8 GI physicians
- Shared call schedule
- Base salary guarantee plus production model bonuses
- Growing Tampa suburb with top public and private schools
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.