Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a community health center in Florida with their search for a family practice physician. The facility needs an additional physician for outpatient work to help cover the growing community. Work Monday through Friday and ramp up to 25 patients per day on average. The call will be 1:5 or 1:6 for PC patients and be taken from home. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other FM physicians. You must be board certified or board eligible. Candidates must have an active FL medical license or be deep in the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience and incentive bonus. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 15 days of PTO the 1st year, 9 holidays, 40 hours of CME with $2,000 stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living on the Treasure Coast of Florida with a year round average temperature of 73.4 degrees. Enjoy the wonderful shops and pubs, city festivals, monthly arts and crafts shows, concerts in the park, a municipal golf course, and a central location with easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652327.
- Salary based on experience plus incentive bonus
- Health, dental, and vision offered and buy-in for family members
- 100% outpatient position
- No rounding, admitting, or C-sections/deliveries
- Average 25 patients per day
- No in-house call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Live and practice on the beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.