Full Time Gastroenterology Job Ocala, FL
An exciting gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Florida due to growth. GI hospitalists are also welcome to apply for this position. The incoming physician will work out of 1 hospital location. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a shared call. The surgery center and clinic are located on the hospital campus, and they have the necessary equipment for advanced endoscopies. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus production. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652350.
- Hospital-employed position
- ERCP and EUS required
- Cover 1 hospital
- Fellows and experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Join 10 other GIs in the community
- Shared call schedule
- Will consider GI hospitalist
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.