Full Time Internal Medicine Job Van Wert, OH
An internist opportunity is now available at a clinic in Ohio. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or 4, 10-hour days per week. Call is for clinic outpatient and is very low volume 1 in every 5 to 6 weeks. The incoming physician can expect to see 16 to 18 patients per day on average. They also have a walk-in clinic that the physician will have the opportunity of becoming the medical director of, but this is not required. There is also an option to have a small addiction medicine practice that would require a Suboxone waiver.
This employed opportunity has a $300k annual salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME plus $5,000 stipend, a 401k with match plus a $15k contribution at the beginning of each year, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in Van Wert with its historical attractions, cultural activities, unique shopping venues, and outstanding restaurants. The municipality is located in northwestern Ohio approximately 77 miles SW of Toledo and 34 miles SE of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652363.
- $300k base salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday, or optional 4-day workweek
- Low volume outpatient call is 1 in 5 to 6 weeks
- Waiting patient base
- Option to have a small addiction medicine practice
- Will also consider 2 extremely good candidates
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.