Full Time Surgery Job Albuquerque, NM
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee plus additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652399.
- Salary guarantee
- Hospital-employed position
- Loan repayment available
- Transplant surgery practice
- Ability to do pancreas and kidney transplants
- Prefer candidates 5 plus years out of training
- Board certified or board eligible
- Albuquerque is a major city with an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.