Full Time Pediatrics Job Franklin, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus. You will be offered paid malpractice, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, 1 week of holidays, 5 days of CME plus stipend, and a retirement plan with employer match.
Welcome to a classic slice of small town America. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with friendly people, the beauty of the mountains, lakes and valleys, and extraordinary recreational opportunities. This area boasts outstanding medical and educational facilities, and was names as one of the top 25 places to live in North Carolina.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652446.
- Very well-established single-specialty group
- 100% outpatient
- Salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus
- Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic hours
- Very light nurse-triaged phone call only approximately 1:5
- Comprehensive benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job # 2652446
- Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and named one of the best cities to live in NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.