Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Marshfield, WI
A cardiothoracic surgeon position is newly available with a health system in Wisconsin. The incoming physician will work at their flagship location. The position will be a mix of approximately 80% cardiac and 20% thoracic cases. Cases will include cardiac, thoracic, valve, robotic, and TAVR. They prefer candidates with at least 3 to 5 years of experience, and you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. You will also receive medical and dental insurance, life insurance and disability, vacation/holidays, paid relocation, educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus, $5,800 annual CME allowance, retirement plan options, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this welcoming community. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. Marshfield is located in the heart of the winter and summer recreational areas and boasts fine primary and secondary educational facilities. It was also recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652457.
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Employed position
- Work at their flagship location
- Approximately 80% cardiac and 20% thoracic mix
- Cases include cardiac, thoracic, valve, robotic, and TAVR
- Prefer 3 to 5 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.