Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation with an incentive bonus plan based on RVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 240 hours of vacation/holidays, 80 hours of CME time plus stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. This position qualifies for NHSC and stated loan forgiveness programs.
Longmeadow is a suburb of Springfield in Hampden County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in Longmeadow offers a suburban feel, lots of parks, and highly rated public schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652475.
- State and NHSC loan repayment options
- 100% outpatient
- All ages or adult-only patients
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Phone-only call
- 240 hours of PTO per year
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.