Permanent Neonatology Job Springfield, MO
You'll be offered a competitive compensation, reimbursements for licensing fees, multiple options for benefits, and an employee stock purchase plan.
Located in scenic southwest Missouri, the area boasts a low cost of living, great public and private schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city--but with far less stress. Afford the new home you've always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid the natural Ozarks beauty.
To learn more, contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2652521.
- Lead a well-established team of 5 neonatologists
- State-of-the-art 46 bed Level III; over 550 admissions annually; ADC 28
- 24-hour in-house NNP support; full complement of pediatric subspecialists
- Great schedule with only 8 in-house shifts per month
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package
- Teaching opportunities available
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference JOB-2652521
- Low cost of living, college town, great schools, cultural options of a big city amid scenic beauty
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.