Full Time Psychiatry Job Raleigh, NC
A not-for-profit medical center is seeking an adult psychiatrist to join their staff of 5 other psychiatrists; committed and caring professionals. The position is open due to growth in the area. You'll need to be board certified or on the path to certification. A North Carolina license is needed which we can help you obtain.
You'll earn a generous salary, an attractive sign-on bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and student loan repayment.
This upscale community in North Carolina, called the 'cradle of American golf,' is little more than an hour from Raleigh. But you may want to spend your off time here. It's just that great of a family-friendly community.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
Please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2652523.
- Dedicated psych unit
- 5 other psychiatrists on staff
- Enjoy golf 12 months a year
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.