Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Bothell, WA
A new locum tenens family practice physician opportunity is now available in Washington. You must have EMR experience. The assignment schedule is four days a week and the physician will see 21 - 28 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active WA state license for this assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.